11th December 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Labour City Lawyers (a group of the Society of Labour Lawyers) are organising a meeting on Brexit on Tuesday 11 December, the day that the House of Commons will vote on whether to support the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement. The meeting is co-hosted by Labour in the City and Labour Business.
Please register via the Brexit vote meeting in Parliament Eventbrite page.
Speakers will include:
- Dawn Butler MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities
- Angela Rayner MP. Shadow Secretary of State for Education
- Stephen Kinnock MP, member of the Brexit Select Committee
- Dr Rupa Huq MP, member of the Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Select Committee
- Alex Sobel MP, Member of Parliament for Leeds North West
- Mike Buckley, Director, Labour for a People’s Vote
- Mete Coban, Chief Executive of My Life My Say
- Dave Drew, chair of the Society of Labour Lawyers Brexit group
- Hamish Sandison, chair of Labour Business
- Bilal Mahmood, vice-chair, Labour in the City